Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sometimes I Forget How Weird This Place Is

First of all, my roomate Lydia and I are sitting in the Dining Commons. A older woman walks in with a horse riding uniform. She is wearing a tank top, tight pants, boots, and spurs. The whole deal! Her pants are so tight, you can see everything. With the straightest face, Lydia says, "My friends call that cottage cheese!" We could not stop laughing at the woman and how Lydia said it.

Then Karilynn calls me to tell me a really weird guy called her room. He was asking her strange questions and was being really creepy about it. I told her to tell campus safety. About an hour later, Karilynn got a call from the head of campus security. They had traced the number to a construction worker working across the street from her room. He was fired immediately. How scary is that!

2 comments:

Jess said...

you 2 be careful. keep an eye on my dear karilynn:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to Manda...Happy Birthday to you!!!