Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmast Update

Since I am home for Christmas, it has been a catch up on doctors visits. I went to my knee doctor. He was very surprised that I have been playing volleyball lately. In the beginning of the summer I am going to have surgery to take out my staple that was holding my ACL in place. The next day I went to the allergist to see what I was allergic to. First they poked me 67 times with the things they thought I might be allergic to. Then I had to wait 20 minutes to see which ones I really was allergic to. It turns out I am allergic to most grasses, weeds, trees, mold, and animals. This doesn't really work out since I have a summer job involving most of these. Yesterday I got my first allergy shot. Not to mention I have so many allergies, I have to get two shots. Wow, this is going to get old. Every week for 6-8 months. My arm must of had a reaction because it now has a welt where I got the shot.

Now for the good news...I got my grades today...All A's!!! Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job amanda on the grades!! ouch for the shots...stacey used to get shots every week in both arms as well, atleast they will make you feel better...your arms will toughen up :)