Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Third Day


Image hosting by Photobucket
Sunday Matt and I went to EMU to see Third Day and David Crowder Band. I thought I would be a loving girlfriend and get Matt tickets for Christmas to see his favorite band, Third Day. I didn't think to look at the Nascar Schedule either. And if you know Matt you know he loves Nascar. Well, I bought tickets for Third Day, not realizing it was the same day as the Daytona 500. This is the superbowl of Nascar. I got a lot of crap for it from his friends and others.



It was a really good concert except for our seats. I bought floor tickets, but they didn't say where on the floor. When we got there we found out we had the last row on the floor. Plus there was a 6 foot girl in front of me. I could pretty much see nothing. At intermission we snuck into the balcony so we could actually watch the bands we paid money to see. It was a good concert. Definetly worth seeing. They did my favorite songs, Thief and Communion, so I was happy!

No comments: