Thursday, March 02, 2006

So I really shouldn't be blogging about this, but it kind of made me laugh today. At 8am I got up to go tanning before class. The sidewalks were a little icy and I had to chip away at the ice on my windshield. However, the roads weren't bad. As I was tanning I was listening to all the school closings there were today. Pretty much no one had school. I couldn't figure out why because the roads were not bad. Anyway, I go to park my car right before class. I pulled into a parking spot behind a car and applied my brake as usual excpet, MY CAR WASN'T STOPPING! BANG! I definetly just hit the parked car in front of me. I didn't just tap the car, I hit it. Luckily no damage or anything.

So long story short, I guess there was a reason for the school closings!!!

No comments: