Friday, February 22, 2008

Pass

I found out this week I passed my Michigan Teaching Certification for elementary education and social studies. I thought it was funny reading my results that I scored the lowest on social studies section of my elementary exam. Then on my social studies exam I scored the highest on the geography section. Matt makes fun of me because I am horrible at geography. I guess last semester's geography class at LCC really worked wonders!

I am very happy I passed these tests. I knew I did well on the education one but I thought I bombed the social studies test. At least they are done and I can just concentrate on finding a job.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Yeah!!! Congrats on passing your test!!

Jess said...

YEAH! why didn't you tell me! i would be PUMPED! good job

Anonymous said...

YES, Way to go girl!!! So are the three of us the only ones that read your blog!!! LOL Luv ya babe~ Mom

Anonymous said...

Amanda...way to go...now you need to hurry and register in Lansing so that Emmy can get a great sub for her class when her Teacher goes on maternity leave!! Love you and great job!! Lisa and the O's