Wednesday, April 13, 2005

WOW!!!

Today was officially, "Beat up on the Country Girls".
~First of all, I was telling Shauna my weekend plans.
1. Mow Fairways
2. Attend a pig meeting
3. Dig up irrigation heads
4. Fill steers' water tanks
5. Wash my steers
"Wow, you country folk are way superior to us mediocre city people." ~Shauna

~ Second, Jess, Lydia, and I decided to do sit ups in my room. We don't like to listen to the
cheesy work out music on the video tape, so I play my playlist off of Windows Media. My
favorite country song comes on, "Little Moments". This is kind of a love song, so its slow.
"I don't think I have ever worked out to country music." ~Lydia (my roommate)

I guess not everyone loves country music (tricia:). That's all right. I'll stick to washin' steers and listening to my awesome country music.

3 comments:

Jess said...

first of all, lets get this outta the way- country music DOES NOT suck

second of all, it's Seana ;)

Anonymous said...

Sry Manda and Jess but country music does suck!

Manda said...

Whatever!!! :)