Friday, February 18, 2005

Breakthrough of the Century

I can actually have fun at college...

1. Taylor, Heidi, and John came for dinner. We went to Olive Garden...yum!!!
2. We went to an awesome worship service.
3. Matt called. Jess and Kate sang songs to him.
4. About 20 overworked college kids took a break with catchphrase. Fun stuff.
5. Kate singing in a horrible voice...but she is just kidding. I didn't think so!
6. I found a book on Jessica's desk, "The Truth about Depression". I asked her why she had it. With a straight face she looked at me with an empty look. Then I said, "Jessica, I am really worried. We need to have a talk." Apparently her roommate Kate is doing a project on depression. However they lead me to think Jess was depressed.
7. I am witnessing a temper tantrum from my awesome cousin Kate.
8. We are on our way to Meijers...more later!
9. Back from a fun 3am trip to Meijers. There are some creepy people at the store at that time.
10. Jessica and Kate dying their hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok... First of all you are hilarious that you thought i was singing that song for real, second the whole depression thing is freaking hilarious and we got you so bad, third of all it was not a temper tantrum... the boy i love doesn't love me... well he does, but only as friends, and lastly i love love LOVE my hair color!

Last night was fun... sort of

<3 Kate

Jess said...

Haha! We had so much fun Thursday. I think Taylor is a bit scared of Kate and I'm definenlty not depressed...but we totally had ya!