Thursday, February 10, 2005

Teaching Already...ahhh!!!

Hosted by Photobucket.comToday was my first day of observation. First, I went to the wrong building. Apparently Jackson Christian Elementary is nowhere near Jackson Christian High School. Then the teacher I was supposed to work with wasn't there so I had to work with the principal. When she got a break to talk to me, she asked if I wanted to teach a heritage lesson each week. Hold the phone!!! This was my first day! So starting next week I am going to be teaching social studies to third graders. Considering I hate history, this is going to be a huge stretch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!! You'll do great!!!Glad you made it there. I knew that Jackson map would come in handy!!

Tricia said...

Holy Cow - I didn't know you were going to be doing this already!! Sweet! I know you will do great!