Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Bit Uncomfortable!


Image hosting by Photobucket



Okay, so to say the least, Last night was interesting. Matt and I along with his parents decided to see Brokeback Mountain. I knew what it was about, but I everyone I knew who saw it said it was really good. I can't say that I can agree with them. First, my experience started out by getting out of the truck to see an old couple making out in the car next to us. Then Matt and I bought our tickets. I'm sure the lady wonders about the people that see this movie. Then walking into the theater we scooped it out to see if there were any gay couples. No...that made Matt happy. Then about five minutes later a couple of guys walked into together. This started to become uncomfortable. Then throughout the movie I wasn't sure whether to laugh or close my eyes. The movie felt like a lifetime.



I am not trying to be biased. But it was really hard for me to watch it. I know this happens in the world, so it is not unrealistic. Overall, I did not like the movie.



Oh, good news...I GOT AN 'A' IN ECONOMICS. This was probably the hardest class I have had in college so far. The tests were worth 85% of the class grade. I know I got an A- on my midterm, but I must have done good on the final too. Horray!!! You have no idea what this letter grade means!

No comments: