Monday, January 23, 2006

Lion King


Image hosting by Photobucket



Last night was amazing! Back in September Matt bought me Lion King Tickets for my birthday. We went to Coldstone before to get ice cream and then off to find the Wharton Center. Matt said he would just get popcorn at the show. All I could do was laugh. I tried to explain to him that this wasn't Nascar or the Breslin Center. Then he had to make a point that some people were wearing jeans. And I was the bad guy because I asked him to dress up. Figures!!!



The show was awesome. I didn't really know what to think when all the animals were on stage at the beginning for "The Circle of Life". I can't imagine how all the costumes were made. The little Nala and Simba were so cute and had awesome voices. The whole show was definetly worth the money. I didn't know what to expect going into it, but I was really surprised because both Matt and I actually liked it.



The only part that wasn't fun was the fact that we were surrounded by hundreds of people with strong colone and perfume. Talk about a major headache. Then we had the smell of Halls cough drops from the woman next to me that wouldn't stop coughing. She couldn't keep her legs on her side of the chair either. On the other side, Matt had a 350 pound guy sitting next to him. Talk about being squished.



It really was all worth it though. Matt did an awesome job picking out my birthday gift. Definitely something I will remember.

1 comment:

Jess said...

THAT'S MY COAT.......i was looking for that! urgh