Monday, April 10, 2006

What to do?

Here is my venting for the day. I am trying to figure out my life. Right now, my plan is to be in school for 4 1/2 years. This would have me done with student teaching and graduating in Fall of 2008. However, I am considering making it a 4 year plan by taking 3 summer classes at LCC this summer and two next summer. This would make my student teaching in the spring of 2008 and able to get a job when the school year starts that following fall in 2008. This probably sounds really confusing...it is! Right now I am in between Spring Arbor and LCC trying to figure out what credits will transfer. I really like the 4 year ideas because then I don't have to pay another semester of SAU tuition. (a.k.a.- a lot!)

If anyone has any brilliant ideas, I'll take them. Sorry for the venting. Everyone does it!

No comments: