Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WOW!!!

Some lady just came into my work and asked where the bathrooms are. First of all, she had a lazy eye, so I wasn't sure which one to look at. Then when she got out of the bathroom, she had toilet paper trailing out of her pants. Hilarious!!! Okay, maybe not to you all, but I have been in this litte room for 3 hours by myself.

Today I found out some good news about next year. First, I got accpeted to the Guatemala Cross Cultural Trip. Which means next January, I will be there. Second, I found out my housing for next year. I got a village. Which is sweet. There are two room and a bathroom for 4 people. I am rooming with Liz, Lydia, and Lydia's friend from home. Hallelujiah I finally do not have community bathrooms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...cool how long will you be gone? We will have to prepare matt now :)....also I totally think the lady in the bathroom is hilarious...and I haven't been locked in a small room for 3 hours :)
Lisa